The Team

The Team
(Back) Martin Kelly, Gearóid Ó'Fearghaíl, Alan Pierce, Tom O'Hora (Front) Eamon Cassels, David Perry (c), Eoghan Staunton, James Darcy, Kevin Timoney, Alan Breathnach, Stephen Hammond (Not pictured: Ciaran McCarthy, Colm Bowden)

Sunday 16 June 2013

Profile - Martin Kelly



  • Name: Martin Juno Kelly
  • Age: 24
  • Years Playing:
  • Current team(s): Rebel Ultimate
  • Position: Handler
  • Favourite Ultimate Moment: Partaking in the longest pull contest at Windmill wind '11 up with Ross Andreucetti or the first time playing against Ranelagh ultimate at Siege of Limerick '12.
  • What are you enjoying most/most looking forward to in the ECBU campaign: I'm enjoying the training, there's lots of it but it's getting me excited for E.C.B.U. Getting to play with everyone at Yes but Nau in Nantes was tremendous and knowing everyone is getting excited to play in green again as I am is awesome.
  • Personal Paragraph: I was lucky enough to represent Ireland once before with just a years experience under my belt at the Under 23 World Championships back in 2010. It was great, I made lots of new friends and was forced to learn how to throw a flick. I am a  better player now and I have been preparing for this tournament for months. It's only two and a half weeks til E.C.B.U and I can't wait to play along side the Open boys in green once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment