The Team

The Team
(Back) Martin Kelly, Gearóid Ó'Fearghaíl, Alan Pierce, Tom O'Hora (Front) Eamon Cassels, David Perry (c), Eoghan Staunton, James Darcy, Kevin Timoney, Alan Breathnach, Stephen Hammond (Not pictured: Ciaran McCarthy, Colm Bowden)

Thursday 20 June 2013

Juno Sez


Juno Sez:




  • Ger: First thing he says to me when I tell him were on the same flight over to Barca...."Yay! #earphones."
  • Kev: Voted him for MVP at Yes but Nau so we could mafia toss him into the kiddies pool, it looked freezing but he needed to be punished for throwing for a lefty Callahan anyways.
  • Perry: Why didn't someone tell me that our captain played the drums? I would of budgeted to bring a set of bongos.
  • Phierce: I had front row seats for when he hurt himself at Mixed All Irelands. If he wasn't crying like a girl I would beaten him like a seal. Also captain of my fantasy wingman team.
  • Tom: A fellow sallow skinned amigo. Known for indulging in a bit of J.ack D.aniels when he's south of Dublin.
  • James: "Nice costume Jim!, Did Wolverine have that particular tattoo on the back of his neck in the film?"
  • Al: Not going to lie I was pretty jealous about those ninja slippers so I burnt a hole in them when you weren't looking. 
  • Bear: Care bear off the pitch, Grizzly bear playing.
  • Eamonn: Known for going to strange internet cafés when he's lost
  • Steven: Creator of one the best salad orientated puns I have heard. Looks like he won the best photo for the website competition too
  • Eoghan: He was clever enough to miss the couple of winter training weekends in the snow and hail etc. to make it on the team for the sunny weather. I wish I thought of that
  • Spot: The only other " Rebel" apart from myself on the squad. A Rebel is a person from the South right? So I don't think he'll mind me calling him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment