The Team

The Team
(Back) Martin Kelly, Gearóid Ó'Fearghaíl, Alan Pierce, Tom O'Hora (Front) Eamon Cassels, David Perry (c), Eoghan Staunton, James Darcy, Kevin Timoney, Alan Breathnach, Stephen Hammond (Not pictured: Ciaran McCarthy, Colm Bowden)

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Profile - Colm Bowden


  • Name: Colm Bowden
  • Age: 26
  • Years Playing: 8 (with a few long breaks)
  • Current team(s):  I suppose only Tactical Nuclear Penguin at the moment
  • Position: Handler/Cutter
  • Favourite Ultimate Moment: There is so many but this year it would definitely have to be playing against UL in varsities with DCU. The last few points were very tight and hard fought.
  • What are you enjoying most/most looking forward to in the ECBU campaign: I've played a good few beach tournaments before but never really at a high level so I'm really looking forward to taking on some of the better national teams and seeing what their made of.
  • Anyone you're particularly excited to play alongside: The whole team really, there's some fantastic players that I've only really had to chance to play against before and some others that I always enjoy playing with.
  • Personal Paragraph: This team has the potential to do very well over in Calafell and I have no doubt that everyone will put every once of effort in on the pitch so I just hope that everyone comes away with a performance and a result that they are proud of.

  • Steve Sez: Is an annoyingly handsome man. That's why I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment